Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Canon 40D is available and I want one!


Hey folks the 40D is out and well my five year old DSLR is aging gracefully, given decent doctoring from time to time. A new shutter has been the pacemaker to get me through until I can get a 40D and a new macro lens. All shots seen so far on this blog are with my old Canon D30 that came out in 2000.

Speaking of old and new, the accompanying photo is a century old gas torch lighting the scene of a traditional goldsmiths bench. The surprise subject, representing the new technologies in an actual laser crystal and light pump from a commercial welding laser for jewelry. Photo location courtesy of MSI lasers. Thanks to Martin and Barbara Stewart who simply must be the only husband & wife laser building team in the world.
http://www.msilasers.com/

No comments: