Studio 11

A showcase for photography-commercial, artistic and exuberant.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Studio 11: Lonely Patrol at Sunset

Studio 11: Lonely Patrol at Sunset
Posted by Daniel Ballard at 8:43 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Retouched and Repaired
    Usually I do minimal editing for the images at this blog. In this case, an exception. With the exposure set for the city lights and observa...
  • Tried a wide angle lens
    Sun & Snow Well it's been too long since I got out with the Canon. The wife & I took off for Red Rock Canyon Park, near Ridgecre...
  • 9/11 Anniversary Edition
    Ordinarily I keep politics and religion out of the blog. Neither are subjects I prefer, apart from brief forays into news photography, as wh...
  • Storms Eve
    The weather is predicted to bring rain for a couple days next week. The sky certainly looked good for it Sunday morning near Marina Del rey
  • Lonely Patrol at Sunset
    L.A.P.D. flies the sunset. Thank you gentlemen.
  • Studio 11: Lonely Patrol at Sunset
    Studio 11: Lonely Patrol at Sunset
  • Steel Highway
    "Life's a Journey" Out West a Railroad Roams Rusty Red, Dry, Chained to the Ground Nothing Travels on its Cold Hearted Steal b...
  • Griffith Park, Summer Solstice Eve 2010
    A city and a moon await the season.
  • Ballona Creek
    Near Marina Del Rey is this beautiful restored wetland area. As a storm approaches Los Angeles we went down there to see the wildlife and pl...
  • 9/12 Reflections at a 9/11 Memorial
    9/12 Reflections at a 9/11 Memorial Pepperdine University, Malibu, California I found myself in Marina Del Rey this morning and go...

Links

  • Daniels Youtube Channel
  • Little Green Footballs
  • Professional Product & Process Photography
  • Art and Aviation Photography Blog

Blog Archive

My Blog List

  • Ballard Light Capture
    Mt Wilson At Night
  • LGF Pages
    Playing With AI-Generated "Art"
  • Little Green Footballs
    The Bob Cesca Podcast: Operation Quiet Piggy
  • Palladium Experience
    2013 Update-Palladium Talking Points And Fact Guide

Total Pageviews

Daniel Ballard 2010. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.